- Budget - The price points for a coffee table can range from ultra-expensive to very budget friendly, so before you start shopping know what you have to spend on it
- Shape - As you lay out the plan for your living room, think about the best shape for the space.
- Size - As with shape, you will need to determine the size you need. The height of a coffee table is also important.
- Functionality - Another important factor is to know what the primary use will be. Will the table be more decorative, or provide storage?
- Material - Coffee tables can come in a wide variety of materials too. The industrial ones in metal gives you cool feeling. Glass combined with either brass or steel offer a more sophisticated and mature look. Whether it is oak, maple, cherry or walnut, wood has its own feel to it. Oak and maple are on the more casual side with walnut and cherry having a more formal look
- Value - Pick your favorite tables from our coffee table collection and starts saving up to 70%
Tips on choosing Coffee Tables
- by Amy Li
- October 22, 2015
- 1 min read