Florence Oval and Round High Table
Florence Knoll described her designs as the meat and potatoes, the fill in pieces which had to be provided. "I needed the piece for a job and it wasn't there, so I designed it." While this may have been the motivation for the 1961 Table Desk, the perfectly proportioned and flawlessly detailed results anythng but a fill-in piece.
- Available as square or rectangular tables
- The Knoll logo is stamped into the structure of the table.
- Frame and legs rectangular and square welded steel in polished chrome finish
- Tops available as glass, marble or veneer.
- Base available in polished chrome
- Top available in glass and in different veneer and marble.