Bertoia “Diamond” Large Fully Upholstered
The Large Diamond Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. Harry Bertoia’s wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
Construction and Details
- Cover available in a range of KnollTextiles
- Cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished chrome, or highly durable black or white Rilsan® finish
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base