Dark ash wood, brass-coloured stainless steel and a graphic form - that s pure harmony. However, the Osaka sideboard allows itself a little flamboyance, for example in the form of the fittings. The name of the furniture series indicates this: Osaka is inspired by the aesthetics of Japan. Further items of furniture available.
- A 4-door storage miracle known as a sideboard.
- Particularly attractive details: metal frame and rods as fittings.
- The harmonious mix of wood and metal also looks good in front of patterned wallpaper.
- A classic, but not at all classical.
- When decorating, please use the less is more principle.