BM0253-1 Shelving System
Crafted for customization
Crafted to exacting standards from tubular steel and oak or walnut, the modular ‘building furniture’ system in a range of muted colors can be configured in multiple ways. Part of Børge Mogensen’s ‘building furniture’ concept of timeless designs that adapt to changing needs and spaces, the flexible shelving system optimizes both floor space and display areas, providing shelving and cupboards for both show and storage. Infusing every interior with storytelling, heritage and craftsmanship of the highest caliber, the BM0253 Shelving System comprises tubular steel upright supports and FSC®-certified (FSC C135991) wooden shelves and cupboards, also offered in a range of colorful finishes.
Frame: powder coated steel | Shelf: veneer
This configuration contains the following components:
- 1 x BM0253 Legs 20 cm. (6 pcs.)
- 1 x BM0253 Cabinet 45x150 cm. including a rod set 45 cm. (6 pcs.), two cabinet shelves, and pre-drilled holes for positioning.
- 2 x BM0253 Door (veneered)
- 4 x BM0253 Shelf 37x150 cm.
- 3 x BM0253 Rod set 25 cm. (6 pcs.)
- 1 x BM0253 Rod set 35 cm. (6 pcs.)
Furniture against the wall: fixing devices are included for brick/concrete.
Freestanding furniture: maximum height 1 meter