Magis Pipe stacking chair design by Jasper Morrison, 2009.
100% Made in Italy.
Pipe deals without great surfaces and connects several steel rods to a pleasantly weightless and modern design instead. The low backrest of Pipe can be used as carrying handle. Pipe is an easy and essential chair characterized at the same time by a special technical feature: seat and back are fixed to the aluminium tube frame through a special glue allowing to fix them without using any screws and rivets.
- Flame-retardant stacking chair. (except the one with plywood)
- 5 styles of the chairs available.
- Round forms characterize Pipe.
- The frame consists of aluminium rod and there are several spherical holes in the seat.
- Material: frame in aluminium tube painted in polyester powder. Seat in punched aluminium plate painted in polyester powder, or in beech plywood.
Size: W56 x D46 x H80 cm
Seat height - 46 cm
Armrest height - 67 cm
- Suitable for outdoor if seat and frame are in aluminium tube painted in polyester powder. (in black or white)
- FSC furniture: responsible management of the world's forests.